This distortion / overdrive pedal can reach from the most subtle barely there overdrive to crunchy metal and everything in between. Especially tuned for bass, this is a no brainer if you are playing bass in a heavy band. This pedal is also perfect for guitar!Features:
- Charge pump circuit to turn your 9v into 18v so the circuit runs at an optimal voltage resulting in more headroom (which is great for bass players)
- Standard Volume, Tone, and Gain controls
- Boost Toggle: A simple output boost, adds a little more sparkle
- Bass Toggle: Bass frequencies are boosted, if you are playing bass, this switch should always be up!
- Destroy Footswitch: This switches between the stock Mosfet distortion clipping (w/ added klon germanium diode) and LED clipping. Engaging this will result in a louder / more brutal sound and will also light up the reaper's eyes as you play!
- (2016-12-13) Shitty quality demo of the Oppressive Cult Destroyer - PLEASE NOTE: this was made from prototype batch of boards with bass toggle upside down, bass boost in this video is when the toggle is DOWN. It will be up on the final product. by Abominable Electronics
- (2016-12-15) Quick demo of the Oppressive Cult Destroyer on bass - had the volume down so it's quiet (still had a neighbor come to the door and I live in a neighborhood with 1/2 acre lots) - also bass toggle is on when turned down on this one since it was built on pro by Abominable Electronics
- (2017-02-10) Thanks to Kurt @ God City for making this video quickly showing off the Sunnbather DI and the Oppressive Cult Destroyer(which starts with bass boost toggle engaged, then gets turned off). Sunnbather DI will be available for purchase this coming Tuesday Fe by Abominable Electronics