KOR KO-1 is a high quality stereo in/out combined Chorus and Flanger stompbox.
It can be used as a standalone pedal, or controlled wirelessly from the Aalberg AERO AE-1 Wireless Controller.
You can toggle between Chorus and Flanger mode on the pedal with the footswitch or you can store the mode as part of a preset from the AERO, to instantly change the effect including settings from a distance of up to 30 m (90 feet).
The KOR pedal gives the player different mono and stereo configurations including a dry/wet split and stereo panning from left to right, giving a more spacious feel to the Chorus or Flanger effect.
The Aalberg KOR KO-1 Chorus/Flanger Pedal gives a lot of possibilities in one pedal, with the combination of both Chorus and Flanger effect and the option of wireless control from the AERO Wireless Controller.
- (2016-03-20) Introducing KOR by Aalberg Audio
- (2016-03-21) Introducing: KOR KO-1 Chorus/Flanger by Aalberg Audio
- (2016-04-11) Musikmesse 2016: Aalberg Audio KOR KO-1 Chorus Pedal and App by Gear4music
- (2016-05-20) Aalberg Audio Kor KO-1 (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2016-11-02) INTRODUCING: KOR KO-1 Chorus/Flanger by Aalberg Audio