6 Degrees FX
Amplitude ELEVEN is a 2-channel Class A overdrive that delivers serious tone that covers jazz, blues, rock, metal, and instrumental.
From funky slightly breaking up clean to beefy, full-bodied drive and even long sustaining, responsive fat lead, Amplitude ELEVEN's flexible active EQ and ultra harmonically rich clipping circuit is capable to simulate many of the legendary tones such as 808, Plexi, MESA, and many more.
Amplitude ELEVEN's BLUE channel has 2 gain stages. It produces crunchy tone with a natural tube-like clipping texture with some transparency. The RED channel is a 4-gain stage high gain channel that gives you saturated drive for both rhythm and lead.
Our trademark G.A.S. switch is redesigned and now more effective than ever.
Germanium mode brings you back to the 60's, 70's era with its fat, warm and fuzzy clipping texture. The asymmetrical mode has the most harmonics and clarity. Cuts the bass a little and enhance the mid-range sweet spot. Silicon mode is the most aggressive mode of the 3. It has a unique top end that cut through mix and tight bass with superb responsiveness.
The preamp section is the key part that makes all the magic happen. Cranking the preamp Gain and lowing the Drive (and vice versa) creates different characteristics. Also, cranking the Treble and lowing the Tone (and vice versa) also dramatically changes the EQ contour.
Using these 2 sets of controls with the Voice clipping selector gives you access to almost unlimited tonal possibilities. One setting could sound completely different from the other and could easily fool a person into believing the tones came from two different pedals.
100% hand wired in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. 6 Degrees FX only use the top-notch components such as:
- Custom 6 Degrees FX branded polypropylene capacitors (audio caps)
- 1/2 watt carbon composition resistors
- Pro audio grade Hi-Fi op amp
- 22 AWG solid core cloth wire
- 22 AWG 99.9% oxygen-free copper wire
- Custom full high-grade aluminum enclosure
- Rhythm & lead channel with blue and red LED indicator and dedicated foot switch
- Flexible preamp with active 2-band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- 3 clipping modes for advanced voicing options. (G.A.S. switch - Germanium, Asymmetrical, Silicon)
- True point to point construction
- Space-saving top mounted input/output & power jacks
- Slanted design for easier access
- Width = 5.12" (130 mm)
- Depth = 4.92" (125 mm)
- Height (front) = 1.65" (42 mm)
- Height (back) = 2.36" (60 mm)
- Tallest point including knobs = 2.55" (65 mm)
- Weight = 1.2 lb (544 g)
- 9 to 12V DC adaptor only
- (2018-01-18) 6 Degrees FX Amplitude ELEVEN Class A Dual Overdrive pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2018-03-08) 6 Degrees Fx Amplitude Eleven by shnobel