...the same smooth tremulation of the tremulus lune with left and right outputs left/mono and right/stereo inputs
The Stereo Panneur can be used as two independant mono tremolo effects
- or as a stereo panner bouncing the signal from left to right to left to right
- or as a true stereo effect, with independant left/right signal paths and sync'able LFOs
with a full range of waveshape controls (sawtooth, symmetry, square/triangle, pulse) for two independant sync'able LFOs, a dizzying array of stereo sounds at at your hand: from the subtle rolling, to simple panning, to psychedelic multi-LFO random stereo ear thrashing.
the spacing control sets
- the center of stereo bouncing for unique asymmetrical effects
- Extra LFOs are available as a mod, allowing you to mix in parallel another tempo, or modulate the speed of one LFO with another (fast-slow-fast-slow)...
- Also available are expression pedal jacks for floor control of LFO speed, manually panning, or LFO depth.