- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- lets you choose waivering vibrato or rich phasing chorus or anything inbetween
- controls which sector of the phasing spectrum to play in
- enhances the phasing frequencies to the point of self-oscillation
...phase with one thousand eighty degrees of phase shift... < a six stage analog phase shifter with a multitude of controls...
from a wavering, fluttering vibrato or a slight pitch shift... to a full phasing chorus... deepen your sound, widen your sound...
the phaseur uses optical components for ultra-clean analog phasing sound unlike harsh silicon or digital based phasers..
optional mods include a variety of waveshapers (square, ramp-up, symmetry), and expression pedal jacks for floor control of speed and/or depth
Also available are extra LFOs to either modulate the speed of the main LFO (fast-slow-fast-slow), or mix into the main ala "dual phasing" effect...