Welcome to the second week of EffectsDatabase's 10th anniversary giveaway!
Last week's winners have been announced and contacted, because they could choose even the 6th winner has his 2nd choice pedal (and all pedals were also at least 2nd on 1 winner's list!)
- Kiran Evans (from New Zealand, Facebook entry) wins a EarthQuaker Devices Disaster Transport SR (his 1st choice)
- Adam Tindell (from the USA, Facebook entry) wins a The Juliet Collective Candy Shop series Orange Cream (his 2nd choice)
- Konstantin Bortnikov (from Russia, forum entry) wins a One Control BJF Buffer (his 2nd choice)
- Ian Wijnen (from Belgium, Facebook entry) wins a Maritime Analog Pistol Slapper (his 1st choice!)
- Manuel Cordero Rodríguez (from Spain, forum entry) wins a Pedalenclosures Dragonfly's Sparkle Boost (his 4th choice)
- Gary Healy (from Ireland, Facebook entry) wins a Shoe Pedals Robert Fuzz (his 2nd choice!)
There are 2 ways to enter for 2 changes to win:
- Chance 1:
- Chance 2 (since not everyone has Facebook, but this is a 2nd chance if you do):
On Saturday (June 8th) all entries will be put into 1 list and 6 (random) winners will be picked. 1st winner gets 1st choice, 2nd winner gets 2nd choice etc.
If I don't hear back from a winner in 48 hours I let the winners who responded choose already, so make sure to read your private messages or to check the list of winners!
Effects Database 10th anniv. giveaway: week 2
|Mojo Hand FX Zephyr|
A fuzz based on the Sam Ash Fuzz/AstroTone Fuzz used by the late Tommy Bolin...
|MI Effects Cross Over Distortion|
A touch sensitive tube-like overdrive that cleans up with your volume knob.
|MBS Efectos HummingVerb v2|
Digital reverb with Classic, Hall and Shimmer modes. Made in Argentina!
|Sean Ryan Custom F.E.D. (Far End Device)|
3 buffered outputs for up to 3 amps plus a built in 2.5 Watt power amp to run headphones or a speaker cab.
|Anarchy Audio Australia Esquilax|
A 3-Band Active Equalizer to refine and/or provide an alternative sound to your core base tone.
|Mad Professor "1"|
A combined distortion/reverb pedal designed to provide the sought-after “brown sound” of late ’70s/early ’80s guitar
|new shirts available now, but only until June 27!!!||new shirts available now, but only until June 27!!!||new shirts available now, but only until June 27!!!|