10th anniversary giveaway
starting Monday May 27, there will be a weekly giveaway of 6 pedals from this list.
To enter one of them:
- Chance 1:
- (You can already do this part now:) Like the pages of the brands given away that week, or for Wampler pedals, join their mailinglist.
- Share the current week's image posted in this gallery (on Mondays starting May 27)
- Chance 2 (if you don't have Facebook or a 2nd chance if you do):
- post in the current week's thread in the forum under giveaways (also starting May 27)
- Wampler Pedals Sovereign A "simple" distortion pedal: from cream to ream; thrash to powder puff; hellacious burn to heavenly soothe; The Sovereign will do it for you.Wampler Pedals
- Mad Professor "1" A combined distortion/reverb pedal designed to provide the sought-after “brown sound” of late ’70s/early ’80s guitarMad Professor
- Stanley-FX Bluesman A low to medium gain drive effect offering a boost that will drive an amplifier into a blues type of valve breakup.Stanley-FX
- Shoe Pedals Robert A very smooth fuzz/drive reminiscent of King Crimson's guitar sounds.Shoe Pedals
- Mojo Hand FX Zephyr A fuzz based on the Sam Ash Fuzz/AstroTone Fuzz used by the late Tommy Bolin...Mojo Hand FX
- Pigeon FX The Occultation One of 3 prototypes of a small 9-12VDC ECC82 tube Overdrive pedal loosely based on the Matsumin Valvecaster.Pigeon FX
- MBS Efectos Super Booster v2 A +-20dB linear Booster / line driver with three modes: Flat, Bright and Fat. The Super Booster is super transparent and with a lot of headroom (can be used with 18V DC to max headroom).MBS Efectos
- Crazy Tube Circuits The Bulb The first optical compressor pedal with 25V of clean headroom, useful on stage and in the studio!Crazy Tube Circuits
- Jimmy Behan FX Wolfhound The Wolfhound fuzz is a new hybrid (Ge+Si) fuzz circuit, which takes its cues from some old circuits, the Rogue fuzz in particular.Jimmy Behan FX
- Dwarfcraft Devices SheFuzz previously called "Shiva" for several years, but Bogner might make a Shiva pedal in the future...Dwarfcraft Devices
- Stunt Monkey Pedals White Rabbit Fuzz/Distortion from a mild buzz up to a wall of Fuzz! With the Voltage sag and Tone control, you get a dynamic range unavailable in other fuzz circuits.Stunt Monkey Pedals
- Arts In Bloodshed Killer Croc A distortion fuzz with 3 band EQ and dynamics knob + builtin feedbacker.
Also included are a free AIB t-shirt, a plectrum, several stickers and a leatherface pin.
Arts In Bloodshed
- Red Panda Particle A granular delay / pitch shifting pedal: it chops your signal into small grains and then does various strange, trippy, robot things to it, using the techniques of granular synthesis in real time.Red Panda
- Black Arts Toneworks Harbinger Pharaoh The Pharaoh's roots and DNA are classic fuzz, but with a few twists. It has a wide range of clipping and tonal options. From a cleanish boost, to a light OD, all the way to complete saturated fuzz.Black Arts Toneworks
- Joe Gagan Betty Refurbished and modded Crybaby using a vintage AC187 germanium transistor for warm squishy tone. Years of research and wah modding led to this circuit design.
- El Musico Loco Wee Beaver A highly modified fuzz circuit that is full-on all the time with a highly modified Big Muff style tone section. This is the big box version with room for a battery.El Musico Loco
- Alen Geere Watt Killer A transparent resistive power attenuator (max 13 dB) that works with any tube amp up to 50 watts and can be used with 4, 8, or 16 Ohm loads.Alen Geere
- Shoe Pedals Pixel A gated synth-like fuzz but can also do some more traditional heavy fuzz and industrial type distortion on chords with the pinch rolled back.Shoe Pedals
- Alen Geere Loverdrive A very versatile overdrive with a natural sound. Has 3 gain stages that you can control with 3 trimpots on the inside.Alen Geere
|More?||new shirts available now, but only until June 27!!!||new shirts available now, but only until June 27!!!||new shirts available now, but only until June 27!!!|